Our favourite West London boutique - The Cross
The brainchild of Central Saint Martin’s and Camberwell College of Art textiles graduate, Samantha Robinson, The Cross is one of the very first London lifestyle boutiques, selling an eclectic mix of fashion, homeware and gifts.
Tucked away in the idyllic, tree-lined streets of Holland Park, London the Cross opened its doors in 1996 and, contrary to the norm, Sam set out to support upcoming labels, knowing how hard it was to be stocked by the stores you love. Today, the Cross continues to search for designers under the radar as well as stocking well-known and established brands, their ethos being great style over fleeting trends.
1. Forte Forte ikat Maxi dress
2. Marloe blanket scarf, Bolam Style print shirt, Lena Skadegard necklace.
3. Matta top, Star Mela bag
4. Susannah Hunter leather initial tote, Hod top.
5. Necklaces by Pippa Small.
6. Lemlem dress, Star Mela bag, Liwan Lifestyle flip flops.
7. Tassel basket
8. Queene & Belle silk & lace camisole, Star Mela clutch, Pippa Small amulet necklace
9. Necklaces by Cressida Luxton, Rails shirt.
10. Henrietta Bevan floral dress, Lisa Taylor vintage silk clutch.
All items are available in store. Stay up to date and follow their instagram feed @thecrossshop
Open Monday to Saturday 10 - 6pm
141 Portland Road, London, W11 4LR